Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What is a Cyber Crop?

I received a newsletter from Serendipity Scrapbooks recently and I read that they where holding a Cyber Crop in August. I’d seen Cyber Crop mentioned on various Message Boards but I didn’t know how one was operated. So I did a little research (Cyber research). Here is what I found out:

· Several Scrapbooking Forms and discussion groups host Cyber Crops.
· On a specific date participants gather online in a form or chat room to complete challenges, play games, and have lots of fun.
· All challenges and games have to be completed by a specific date and time.
· Participants get to complete a lot of layouts when they compete in the challenges.
· Participants chat with other and share their designs in a online gallery.
· Winners are chosen either by the host, participants (polls), or by a point system.
· Many prizes can be won.

So there you have it. Do a search on Cyber Crops and I’m sure you’ll find the perfect one for you.

No comments: