Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Paper Bag Albums

Would you believe before I read How to Make a Paper Bag Scrapbook by Angela Vader, I had never made a paper bag album. My scrapbooking friends where shocked.

So take a look at my first paper bag album. I plan to use the album as an overview of my summer.

Click to play Paper Bag Album
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Tips:

· I used four (4) paper bags. Five (5) paper bags were to bulky for me.
· I used a Crop-A-Dile to punch my binding holes.
· I used three (3) large eyelets (3/16") to bind my album. I tried the 1/8” eyelets but they couldn’t bind all the paper bags. You could also use small jump rings or ribbon.
· I designed my pages before I attached them to the album. (So the eyelets wouldn’t show though the bag.)
· I stamped journaling blocks to use for my journaling.
· I added cards with tabs for extra photos and journaling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing!

Candy Bello said...

soooo cute! i love it!!