Thursday, September 11, 2008

Custom Etsy Shop Banners

I recently updated our Etsy shop with a new banner and avatar. Initially, I was going to make them myself, but after browsing our shop hearts I saw studio71design’s Etsy shop. I liked their work and decided to order their Custom Basic Banner Package. The package included three banners (shop, sale, vacation), five avatars, and a custom order graphic.

The owner contacted me within a day to start the design process. I gave her a general idea of what we wanted and let her work her magic. After a couple of iterations, the following product was produced in a few days.



A job well done I think.

I like the design so much; I also ordered the background graphic for our business cards. So you Etsy shop owners, who are looking for banners and avatars, be sure to see what studio71design has to offer.


~~~~

Periodically, when we make any purchases from Etsy Shops, we’ll review them on our blog. Email us if you have any Etsy Shops you want us to review.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for the mention! I appreciate it! :)