Thursday, September 4, 2008

Excel Spreadsheets for Etsy

For you Etsy shop owners who want to track what items are viewed in your shop, the Hearts and Views Manager from Simple Solutions for you. My search for this tool started when I read a few articles on Etsy and ran across an article on relating your shop hearts and views to sales. I’m a numbers person so I thought this would be great information to keep track of. But I wasn’t going to view our shop every day and keep track of the hearts and views. Nor did I have time to build a complex spreadsheet to perform this task for me. I searched Etsy’s forums and found a shop that offered this type of spreadsheet customized for your shop.

Simple Solutions offers many Etsy spreadsheets to for your Esty shop as well as personal needs. Custom spreadsheets can also be built to serve your particular need.

I received the spreadsheet within a day. Initially there was a glitch in the spreadsheet but it was quickly corrected by Simple Solutions. I liked the spreadsheet so much that I also ordered the Sales Tracker. The two were well worth the price of $5.00 each. I’ll be sure to purchase any other Esty spreadsheets we need from Simple Solutions.


~~~~

In the future, when we make any purchases from Etsy Shops, we’ll review them on our blog. Email us if you have any Etsy Shops you want us to review.

No comments: